 Marketplace / Appraisal / 438
Re: Value of space shuttle windscreen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:47:45 GMT

Thanks for the info Bradley. I hadn't realised that windscreen
came in those other sets. I'll definitely pick up a couple of
polar scouts now. More orange bricks...
Unfortunately the other sets you mention aren't as far as I'm aware
available in the UK where I am. (Shame as the Xtreme team one was
the only Xtreme team one I ever liked the look of :) )

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

-------------------

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Simon Robinson writes:
Does anyone have any idea of the value of space shuttle windscreen?
(The type that appeared for example on the shuttle in the
6339 shuttle launch pad, part no. 6238)?
I'm negotiating with someone to buy one,
but am getting hampered by not having found anything on the Internet
that gives an indication of what a fair price would be. Since it's
a fairly rare piece my guess will be something of the order of
5 dollars, but I'd like some confirmation.

Thanks

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Not really rare.  See:
Polar Scout
Spy Runner
Daredevil Flight Squad.
The Arctic Value pack including 6586 was released in late 1999 and is a
clearance item in some stores.  The Spy Runner can be ordered  for $10 US from
S@H.  6582 is older and bigger, but it is exrememly cool and you might want to
consider buying one.  Don't pay $5 for one part that comes in a $10 set.