 Marketplace / Appraisal / 420
  Help required

I have just aquired sets 120 ,200 ,377 all used but complete with boxes and instructions . I HATE people asking me to make offers , so I wouldn't want to just ask for offers , yet I honestly have no idea of even a ballpark figure for any of them , (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Help required

(...) In the Lugnet set database, there is more than one entry for both set number 200 and set number 377. That makes it kinda hard for anyone to give an estimate on their value. :D eric (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)