 Marketplace / Appraisal / 411
  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. I find I have more yellow and red than anything else-- later in the classic Space run, white became much less common and most sets seemed to come with yellow and/or red astronauts. On the other hand, this may not be representative (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. Most people don't realize but although yellow was not available in the mass produced sets at the beginning, yellow was available in 1,2 and 3 minifigure blister packs as early as 1979-1980. In Europe probably. You will find the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)