 Marketplace / Appraisal / 409
    Some Classic Spacemen —Rick Hallman
   I got these from a friend last nite.I have tried to take a pic..... Description of Number 1: A Red Classic Space figure, full. Broken chinpiece on helmet. Original Helmet in 1 piece. A White Classic Space Figure, full, broken chinpiece on helmet. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Some Classic Spacemen —Ben Gatelle
   (...) Rick, What is the quality of the Space logo on the chest of the figs? I've seen prices on these from a dollar or two each up to five or six dollars each on eBay. The better the quality of the logo, the more value, of course. The chins on these (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

        Re: Some Classic Spacemen —John D. Forinash
     (...) Interesting. I find I have more yellow and red than anything else-- later in the classic Space run, white became much less common and most sets seemed to come with yellow and/or red astronauts. On the other hand, this may not be representative (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

         Re: Some Classic Spacemen —Trevor Pruden
     (...) Interesting. Most people don't realize but although yellow was not available in the mass produced sets at the beginning, yellow was available in 1,2 and 3 minifigure blister packs as early as 1979-1980. In Europe probably. You will find the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

        Re: Some Classic Spacemen —Rick Hallman
   All have nice CS logos. Rick (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)