 Marketplace / Appraisal / 346
Re: Samsonite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:34:19 GMT

I don't know. The logo is a red 5 fingered leaf in a red circle.
Does that help ?

Air Canada.

Old odd lego is to my reconing, worth whatever the buyer will pay for it.  I
have my UNICEF van, and told someone that to me, it was worth a metroliner
(that's about what I figure it is worth, because I know they are a ultra rare
set...)

I don't think that this set would be as rare as the UNICEF van, but I would
think that a value in the 100-200 dollar (replacement) value would be quite
possible.  If you have never seen a set go on Ebay, then you can fairly well
set whatever value you think it is worth.

(If you are looking for a insurance value, well...none of us count, because we
are not professionals, but I would think that saying $200 CDN would be a
good guestimate without any other backing (thats with box, at least, if not
MISB)

James