 Marketplace / Appraisal / 339
    Technic Super Model instructions —Tony Hafner
   While going through my old instructions, I came across a booklet for a super model made up of 3 red Technic sets. The copyright date is 1991, and it uses these sets: 8024 8815 8820 Is this worth anything at all? Did it come with one of those sets, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)