 Marketplace / Appraisal / 286
    Re: Insuring LEGO collections —Brad Hamilton
   I've been wondering about this same problem myself. I don't think I have 25K in LEGO, but I'd say I have at least 10K. I doubt that my insurance would cover more than 2-3K if there were ever a loss. Please let us know if you find a good suggestion. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)