 Marketplace / Appraisal / 283
    Re: Insuring LEGO collections —James Brown
   (...) I believe that the last time this topic popped up, someone said they had used current/recent eBay auction prices to provided an estimated value for their sets. Seems to me that this would be a valid option. (...) Not a clue. I'm nigh unto (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)