 Marketplace / Appraisal / 241
    Yellow Steep Slopes (from Yellow Castle) —Alan Findlay
   What are the current values for the steep slopes, and steep slope corners, from the Yellow Castle? Alan (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Yellow Steep Slopes (from Yellow Castle) —Ben Cox
   (...) from (...) I would also be interested to know. I may trade a few if their value is good. I haven't seen them on ebay since 10 (I think it was 10) went for about $10 each a long while back. |3en Cox (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)