 Marketplace / Appraisal / 20
  Re: How to get appraisals?

(...) Are you discounting the instructions and boxes (and other materials) entirely? Or are you flagging the presence/absence of these extras? I would expect that in high-price-tag cases, completeness and condition of the lot would play a large role (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How to get appraisals?

(...) discounting them entirely for right now... it's a lot of data to deal with as it is, it'd be hard to deal with only MIB or MISB or such... I try to make sure all the pieces are there and that the stickers are there, and no, i probably wouldn't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)