 Marketplace / Appraisal / 196
Re: #390 Cadillac & #398 Constellation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:43:00 GMT

Thanks for the info.  I just saw that #390 went for $225.00 on Ebay.... IIRC
it didn't have the box or instructions either.  I'm probably gonna look into
trading them instead.  I'd rather do a "Legos for Legos" type thing and
hopefully find somebody that wants them and has extra train sets to get rid
off.  If my wife sees me getting actual money..... then she seems to always
want to get a cut...... ;)  Hehe

Later.....
Bob

"Paul Sinasohn" <bearitone@my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:Fy2F9w.FBK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.appraisal, Bob Krosnowski writes:
Was curious as to what these two might be worth:

#390 Cadillac - Box (both inner and outer) Original pieces and • instructions.
(When I originally built it... I never did play with it... so it didn't • get
assimilated into "The Lego Borg Pile")  It also has the "Cadillac" • sticker
applied.  Although unfortunately it was torn in two during a hap-hazardly
done dissassembling many years ago.  But it doesn't look bad at all.

#398 USS Constellation - Box, instructions, and the neato poster that • came
with the set.  Plus all the pieces, again, original pieces.  It was • another
set ya really didn't play with!  It also has the name plate sticker • applied
but in good condition.

Thanks for the info, and have a great day!

Bob

390 goes anywhere from $80 to $250, depending on season.

398 has only been on eBay once, and it went for over $900 (Larry, is that
right?)...but I just traded for one and I traded about $600 worth of • sets...

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115