 Marketplace / Appraisal / 162
  Value of 8448

Hey, What's the market value (eBay, lugnet, rtl?) of 8448? I'm wondering 'coz I came across a few of these at ~$125, and was wondering if it's worth buying just to resell. TIA, -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Value of 8448

(...) According to Lugnet Set Search, it was made last year and has a retail price of $129.99. I don't know its resale value, but it is not very old and I don't think you would profit from selling 8448s. Just buy some of the big sets you like for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Value of 8448

I have sold a good few (perhaps 10) at around $100 per pop. The problem with this set is that it is just too big - that packing required for it is silly. There is real demand for this set though (poor distribution), I wish I had enough room to store (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)