 Marketplace / Appraisal / 156
Re: MISB 720 724 726 found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Torsten Fresemann writes:
Hi everyone!

A friend of mine found a.m. train set in a store (can you believe it...).
Has anyone ever seen these being sold; what might they be worth these days?
He's not looking to sell them just yet, if at all, but we are bit curious as • to
how much people might be prepared to spend.

Thanks for your replies.

Best regards,
Torsten

Well, I'd go as high as $175 for the 726 set....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115