 Marketplace / Appraisal / 146
    Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks —Kevin Loch
   (...) Well, I can't say what the dollar value is, but I'm willing to trade a bunch of gray macaroni's for gray corrugated. I trade them in the same ratio that thay appear in the landspeeder set, 2 macaroni for 4 corrugated. KL (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks —Shiri Dori
   (...) hehe... thanks, but I don't want either of them. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)