 Marketplace / Appraisal / 139
  What would be best?

I've got a few of the old 1x1 round plates still attatched to the 'joiners' in pairs, as they were in sets until sometime in the early-mid 90's, and I was wondering if they are worth any more like this [considering they are now manufactured/released (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would be best?

I keep a few of those around just for kicks, but I certainly don't consider them more valuable than ones I can USE ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)

  Re: What would be best?

(...) Hear, hear. This is why Lego fans are so much better than toy collectors. (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)