 Marketplace / Appraisal / 133
  Model 1032-1033

I have come across model 1032 and model 1033 which are unopened and in mint condition. I was wanting to know approximately how much these sets would be worth on today's market. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Model 1032-1033

(...) The dacta sets from 1985? I've never seen them auctioned.... (doesn't mean they haven't, just means i missed it :) ) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)