 Marketplace / Appraisal / 127
    OLD visor helmets —Jonathan McKay
   Hello, I have 6 of those 20 year old visor helmets. What are they worth? (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: OLD visor helmets —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, with no other information like color, condition, etc, I'd say they're worth what someone will give you for them. (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)