 Marketplace / Appraisal / 119
Re: How much is a white LEGO bike worth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:01:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Tobias Möller writes:
Hmm, since no one else seems to post here, can you please tell me how
much you paid for it? I *won't* say you're stupid if you paid 10
dollars, believe me, I've done more stupid things than that. (Like
buying used lego from a friend that I never use, and it smells strange.
I paid quite some money for it.)

--Tobias

$3.50 plus $0.85 postage, and I just bought an MISB 6301 with a white bike for
$16.67 plus $3.00 postage.