 Marketplace / Appraisal / 108
  Boxed 390 Cadillac

Hi! I have a 390 Model Cadillac including instructions and inner and outer boxes. The bricks themselves are probably not all original, though in good condition. Now I've got some variables to take into account: What might this be worth a) as stated (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Boxed 390 Cadillac

(...) wow... nice set, one thing to look for (and maybe someone can help me out here, i'm not sure)... if they are not original bricks, are the exactly like the original bricks... since a lot of bricks have gone through various stages in time... (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)