 Marketplace / Appraisal / *571 (-5)
  Re: 6987 Message-Intercept Base

I would guess at least $150, it's one of my favorite sets of all time though, so my estimate might be high. John (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  6987 Message-Intercept Base

I bought this the other week from a little shop in Sicily, still sealed in its unopenned original packing and paid $55 approx for it, what do you think it would fetch on ebay ? regards John (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Appraisal of the following sets wanted.

Doh! Forgot to add spamblock removal text to .sig - fixed now.) -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Geoffrey Hyde" <ghydeSPAMBLOCK@dodo.com.au> wrote in message news:Gs0uxs.A4@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) No (...) pieces, (...) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Appraisal of the following sets wanted.

I'm looking for an appraisal of the following sets - the pieces would be in 'used, dusty' condition, possibly with yellowing due to aging on the white and lighter colored pieces. These are not new, nor mint or anywhere near it. Some of the smaller (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  What should I be asking for Monorail sets.

6399 6990 6991 6399 Airport Shuttle 6990 Monorail Transport System 6991 Monorail Transport Base All three sets are in good to excellent condition. No substitute pieces, no colors changed. The only thing that keeps these from being absolutely perfect (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact