 Marketplace / Appraisal / *551 (-5)
  Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:GoKp4o.FyM@lugnet.com... (...) plea for (...) booklets of (...) color? (...) 1. Yes I would buy them. 2. about $10.00 or more, I know paper,ink etc... are expensive. 3. color 4.(in no particular (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Another great find!

(...) I don't think that older Pat. Pend. parts are worth any more than any other Lego pieces. As far as I am concerned, they are Lego pieces just like any other. I do know that some people who work at re-constructing old Lego sets like to have the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

(YATA = yet another thread about[1]) In response to: (2 URLs) like many of us, have been asked for building instructions several times...generally when I receive an email about my site, it includes a plea for instructions (or an entire kit). Suppose (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Another great find!

I don't know if I'm lucky, or what... I won an auction of legos, & to my suprise I have once again received OLD parts! This time I found several "Pat. Pend." (Patent Pending) plates. Is it just me or are older parts showing up more? And as last (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Insurance update....

Contacted The Insurance Center to speak with Mercy today. It seems her mom was admitted to the hospital so she won't return 'till tomorrow. I'll post again when I get some info. -Matt (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact