 Marketplace / Appraisal / *421 (-20)
  Re: Help required

(...) In the Lugnet set database, there is more than one entry for both set number 200 and set number 377. That makes it kinda hard for anyone to give an estimate on their value. :D eric (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Help required

I have just aquired sets 120 ,200 ,377 all used but complete with boxes and instructions . I HATE people asking me to make offers , so I wouldn't want to just ask for offers , yet I honestly have no idea of even a ballpark figure for any of them , (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  376 House and Garden

I have a 376 House. It is complete except the stickers. It has the insructions not in brilliant condition and the sleeve of the original box. Can someone give me an idea on a price please. Thanks Alison (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Old floating boat hulls

(...) I forget what I paid, and I don't really feel like searching through my auction records, but I think a 4031 hull is probably worth $20 +- $5. A 4021 hull is probably worth somewhat less. If you want to sell these, eBay is probably a good (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Old floating boat hulls

I have 2 older boat hulls that I would like to know how much they are worth. Pics are at (URL) They are from sets <set:4021 4021> and <set:4031 4031> and in good condition except for a little bit of sticker stickiness that prolly could be cleaned (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  RE: Interest in 8450 Cybermaster/ The mission

Rich I would be interested in a couple if they were in the $50 range, preferably less :-) Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Set 1701

Just wanted to bring the message up again, to see if there was a chance someone who knew something, missed it the first time. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Interest in 8450 Cybermaster/ The mission

I was just wondering how much interest there was in this set. I have been brousing the post archives and this set seem to be pretty rare. If you are interested in it please let me know. Also, how much do you think this set is worth? -Rich (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. Most people don't realize but although yellow was not available in the mass produced sets at the beginning, yellow was available in 1,2 and 3 minifigure blister packs as early as 1979-1980. In Europe probably. You will find the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

All have nice CS logos. Rick (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. I find I have more yellow and red than anything else-- later in the classic Space run, white became much less common and most sets seemed to come with yellow and/or red astronauts. On the other hand, this may not be representative (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Rick, What is the quality of the Space logo on the chest of the figs? I've seen prices on these from a dollar or two each up to five or six dollars each on eBay. The better the quality of the logo, the more value, of course. The chins on these (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Some Classic Spacemen

I got these from a friend last nite.I have tried to take a pic..... Description of Number 1: A Red Classic Space figure, full. Broken chinpiece on helmet. Original Helmet in 1 piece. A White Classic Space Figure, full, broken chinpiece on helmet. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Seller and I need some help ...

Hi, I'm buying some legos from a friend of mine, they total about $160. Basic run-down is: Flame Fighters Galactic Mediator Coastal Cutter Go-Cart racers (about $30, don't know real name) Misc small items Condition: Used, played w/ for sure. Coastal (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Model Team 5571

I've got a MIB Model Team 5571. I was thinking of offering it on Lugnet for $225 or ebaying it. What do you guys think is a fair price for it? Thanks. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: value of misb 6274

(...) Brickbay seems to have two of them up for sale. $75 for an opened kit and $150 for a MISB kit and the last eBay auction for a MISB kit went for $113. (URL) Jeff (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  value of misb 6274

Anyone have an idea of fair market value? thanks (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Furw02.6EL@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) unopened (...) Wow -- I had no idea... I have a complete airport shuttle with box and instructions; perhaps I should consider a sell. Why is this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Scala house and accessories

(...) Are you looking to buy, or are you looking to sell? If you want to buy, check out this post of mine: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions

Too late, I already made an offer :) The two boxed sets were pretty much complete (though I'm not sure about 404, as it was mixed in with the rest of the pieces in the lot) Unfortunately, the sets he does have weren't complete. I've determined that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact