 Marketplace / Appraisal / *411 (-10)
  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Interesting. I find I have more yellow and red than anything else-- later in the classic Space run, white became much less common and most sets seemed to come with yellow and/or red astronauts. On the other hand, this may not be representative (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Re: Some Classic Spacemen

(...) Rick, What is the quality of the Space logo on the chest of the figs? I've seen prices on these from a dollar or two each up to five or six dollars each on eBay. The better the quality of the logo, the more value, of course. The chins on these (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.space)

  Some Classic Spacemen

I got these from a friend last nite.I have tried to take a pic..... Description of Number 1: A Red Classic Space figure, full. Broken chinpiece on helmet. Original Helmet in 1 piece. A White Classic Space Figure, full, broken chinpiece on helmet. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Seller and I need some help ...

Hi, I'm buying some legos from a friend of mine, they total about $160. Basic run-down is: Flame Fighters Galactic Mediator Coastal Cutter Go-Cart racers (about $30, don't know real name) Misc small items Condition: Used, played w/ for sure. Coastal (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Model Team 5571

I've got a MIB Model Team 5571. I was thinking of offering it on Lugnet for $225 or ebaying it. What do you guys think is a fair price for it? Thanks. (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: value of misb 6274

(...) Brickbay seems to have two of them up for sale. $75 for an opened kit and $150 for a MISB kit and the last eBay auction for a MISB kit went for $113. (URL) Jeff (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  value of misb 6274

Anyone have an idea of fair market value? thanks (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: wondering if this is a fair trade?

"Bryan Wong" <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Furw02.6EL@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) unopened (...) Wow -- I had no idea... I have a complete airport shuttle with box and instructions; perhaps I should consider a sell. Why is this (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Scala house and accessories

(...) Are you looking to buy, or are you looking to sell? If you want to buy, check out this post of mine: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: sets 952 and 404 with box and instructions

Too late, I already made an offer :) The two boxed sets were pretty much complete (though I'm not sure about 404, as it was mixed in with the rest of the pieces in the lot) Unfortunately, the sets he does have weren't complete. I've determined that (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact