 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 94
    Franklin Public Library —Erik Olson
   Hi, I just surfed over to the Franklin Public Library site to renew my library books, and discovered that they have had a link to "Cool lego site of the week". (URL) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)