 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 8
Re: Hello??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:39:21 GMT

Mookie wrote in message <36D4B34F.29B785EE@execpc.com>...
Just Curious if anyone else is subscribed to the Milwaukee Local list on
lugnet?
if so hi :)
Tamy

Tamy, I'm here.  I know there are a few others, but (like me) they probably
don't check every day since there has been very little posted here.

I saw your auction, too.  Good to hear you're still online (or back online).

I remember Larry Andersen and someone else (can't remember who, sorry) were
looking into getting Milwaukee area Legomaniacs together, but since their
original postings I really haven't heard much.  Perhaps they'll read this
and respond!

Later!
John