 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
WI Shell stations participating in LEGO promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.wi.eau, lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mad, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:57:57 GMT

Just so that we all don't have to make so many phone calls, Following is the
list of participating Shell stations in the state of Wisconsin, as provided
by a very helpful lady at Shell consumer affairs.  YMMV
The first station I went to in the Milwaukee area had all sets in stock, and
as long as I was spending at least $10 on gas, etc they were not limiting me
to how many sets I could buy (although I'm sure they could).
If you used your Shell credit card, you could save $5 on any of the three
larger sets.  Prices were $25.99 for the Ferrari, $9.99 each for the Pitstop
and Belville sets, and $1.49 for each of the ten little sets.

Enjoy!
John

Avoca - Hwy 133 & 4th St
Beaver Dam - 1301 N Center