 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 40
    I have International box —Tamyra Teed
   I have the Duckie Dave International Box in my possesion.. it showed up today.. if anyone in the Surrounding Area of Waukesha want's have a look and possibly trade with it.. send me an e-mail rather quickly... don't wait 3 days because I won't still (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)