 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Milwaukee / 19
Re: Just got back from Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:29:38 GMT

Welcome to Lugnet Mike, nice to know there are more people in Milw on
the net! Where abouts are you? I'm a little west of Milw.. In Waukesha,
the land of tornados right now :(
Makes me wonder, does anyone else store some of their LEGO in their
attic and worry about a tornado scattering it all over? or am I just
stranger than I think ??? hehehehehe

Again, welcome and hope you are able to get your technic collection to
grow :)
Tamy
Who can't wait for her lego room in the basement to be done!

Mike Fusion wrote:

does anyone know the release date for the new mindstorms sets, i heard that
the mars explorer was pushed back to LATE 2000.

oh well, i also wanted to tell you guys that there was someone else in
milwaukee, not a legohead but a mindstorms freak that is very low on technic
pieces so my solutions for whatever i want my robots to do are very
creative...

m.