 Local / United States / Wisconsin / Madison / 5
Re: I'm coming to Wisconsin in August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi.mad, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Ed Jones writes:
I'll be in Madison, Wisconsin August 12th - 15th for the Drum Corps
International Summer Music Games.  I'm flying into MKE and driving to Madison.
Any Maniacs want to get together?