 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 5
    Re: Lurkers —Tamyra Teed
   ahhh I knew there was more than John W and I in this area! someone else had to be stealing all the good deals when they find em! and I forgot about John A being up in the Green Bay area, I should have known that, I've sent him enough money in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

        Re: Lurkers —Ed Jones
   (...) There's also a Shawn Lambert in Oshkosh, or somewhere like that. (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)