 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 4
Re: Lurkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:38:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, Tamyra Teed writes:
Well... I'm around Milw, though I'm reading :)
We seem to be pretty spread out around the state, at least so far... I'm
not sure there is anyone else in Green Bay area yet... Of course.. there
are always the lurkers :) which I'm sure we've probably got at least 20
of those in the Milw Area...

yep, she's right!  There's lots of us lurking out here,
but not much posting... maybe nothing is really happening
to post about.  I think most of us are busy building  :)
I only post when I update my page, which I will be doing next
week.  I'm finishing up a 3 1/2 tall castle and small town.
I'm totally stoked about it, its the largest single structure
I have ever made with Lego.

later!
Joel K from Milwaukee