 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 243
242  |  244
Subject:
Looking for a few contacts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mad
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:22:24 GMT

Hello Wisconsin,
I'm hoping to find a few AFOL's in the Madison area that would like an
opportunity to display at a LOCAL Fund Raiser/Charity event on January 29th
(short notice I know).  I’m still trying to get more detailed for the event
organizer, its not me :-),  and I don’t yet know what kind of display space
there may be.

Basically, I wanted to put some feelers to see if there are others in the area
that might want to help out.  If you want more info, and are interested, please
email me, by this Friday, the 16th.( again Short notice I know but I've been in
email limbo for the past few weeks) I’ll try to check back here too.

Thanks in advance,

Christina Hitchcock