 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 215
    Re: anyone coming to the Train show this weekend in Milwaukee? —Joel Kuester
   hiya Tim, Sorry, this Saturday is bad for me. We were invited to lunch and an art museum trip in the afternoon by some friends. I think I might be able to stop by the train show early in the morning, but I mainly wanted to go if I knew something (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)