 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 213
    anyone coming to the Train show this weekend in Milwaukee? —Joel Kuester
   Hi all, I have been hearing commercials on the radio for the "midwest's largest model railroad show" that is happening this weekend here in Milwaukee at the State fair grounds. Is anyone here planning on going there? Specifically, are any Lego train (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

        Re: anyone coming to the Train show this weekend in Milwaukee? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Can't. Saturday I work in the morning and we have a meeting at Jameson's house (time yet to be decided, come on guys), and Sunday I work all day at the racetrack in Cicero (finally, another special event to do!!). Anyways, we'll have to hook (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)