 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
New member
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:56:12 GMT

Hello out there in Lego land,

My name is Chris Kraft I live in the Milwaukee area and have been
collecting Legos for as long as I can remember. As most of us have, I go
through times of more and less collecting but I have tried to stay
constant in my collecting.

I have tons of Castle sets that are setup in a small diorama in the
basement of my parents' home in Sheboygan. I have most of the castle
sets going back to the original yellow castle set. My mom has been the
biggest contributor to my collecting and the one who never threw out a
single Lego on me. She would not even let children of visiting relatives
play with my Legos she had separate tubs of Legos for them to play with.

This weekend I was visiting them and I decided on a whim to check out
Evans in Sheboygan Falls. This place can sometimes be a gold mine
because they do not often rotate any their stock. Knowing that they sell
Legos I decided to check out what they had.

I was pleasantly surprised by their selection. Their Lego isle was at
least as large as Toys-r-Us has but they packed more Lego sets into that
space. They also had many sets that I have never seen before or have not
been on the shelf in a while. The next time I go I will try to make a
detailed list of what they have available.

It is clear they are in no hurry to get rid of stock. Some of the sets
have been there so long the box art is fading from the light. Another
plus is they tend to mark everything below the list price and then they
also run sales. This weekend they had twenty percent off on everything.

If your going to be in the Sheboygan area, I highly suggest stopping buy
the Sheboygan Falls Evans and checking out their Lego selection. It is
not the easiest place to find if you do not know the area so if anyone
wants directions or more details they can just email me.

Chris (krafter@zilla.net)