 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 201
200  |  202
Subject:
See you tomorrow in Milwaukee!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 03:16:50 GMT

hi all!

Just a last minute run-down for Saturday Aug 4th's Milwaukee AFOL meet.

I successfully convinced Sarah into NOT taking apart the Bumblebee Building
so look forward to seeing it here.  I haven't finished The SET, but it's
looking pretty well together... mostly engines missing.

Looking forward to seeing anything that guests are bringing (no one but Tim
mentioned bringing anything, but I'm hoping ppl do anyways)

Don't forget that anytime after 11AM is good to come over, and the fun lasts
until... the fun ends.  IE: there is no set end time.

Meals will have to be gotten by your own power, although we may have some
snacks and refreshments or furballs to eat.  I spent $40 on soda and snacks
last time, and 2 ppl showed up so I had to drink Mt. Dew for weeks... that
mistake shall never be repeated  :P

cheers!
Joel K