 Local / United States / Washington / Tacoma / 4
Re: Which way do I post, which way do I post?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:37:04 GMT

Scott wrote:
I live in Federal Way, smack in the middle of Seattle and Tacoma.  I am
excited to meet local people that are interested in LEGO (and may have just
the piece I am looking for).

THERE's a conundrum.  :)

One possibility is to cross-post --

Newsgroups: loc.us.wa.tac,loc.us.wa.sea

Or wait and see how the groups fill up with people.

--Todd