 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 66
Re: anyone know where SW sets may be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 01:20:07 GMT

I've seen sets showing up in quantities at Fred Meyer's, Kmart's, and TRU's.
And that's from Renton to Burien to Kent and Auburn.
I've heard that Wal-marts will be putting ALL sets out on May 3rd or 4th.
I think there is going to be so many sets soon it won't be any problem to
wait for a 20% sale.

Tom

Alex Wetmore wrote:

D Blomberg <blomberg@netscape.net> wrote in message
I picked up an X-wing for my son last Friday
at the Bellevue TRU,  and went back yesterday,
and they were cleaned out (It appeared that
they had over 20 of each set last week)

There is also a TRU at Northgate mall.  I've often been able to find stuff
there (specifically Mindstorms) when most people had reported that other
stores were sold out of things.  I haven't been there in months though, so I
don't know if they have any starwars sets (I doubt I'd even notice them if
they were there, since I usually only look at the Technic stuff).

alex

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/