 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 52
  Sales this week

Checked the paper this week and there is a 20% off lego & Duplo sale at Fred Meyers. Also, K-Mart is having a buy one Lego or Duplo set and get the second at 50% off. I found some star wars sets at K-Mart last week, and they seemed to be moving (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

I read it, and thanks for the sale updates. alex Anne Sullivan <mzjynx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F9Dq2H.239@lugnet.com... (...) Fred (...) second (...) moving (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

(...) The Kmart in Bellevue (Main street near 148th) was devoid of Star Wars on Sunday (28th). They also don't have Throwbots. I'm pleased that Fred Meyer has 20% off for another week; I hope the Bellevue store has the "good" Throwbots (low numbers) (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

(...) I was wondering that myself. Normally I check here regularly but haven't for a bit. How many people do we have around here that reads this one? I know I posted to the Tacoma one when Lugnet first came online. There are a few others, don't know (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

It might be interesting to do a sort of Seattle-area roll call and see where people are from and how many people read this group. I would be willing to collect data for this (I'd make a webpage for registering such info) if folks are interested. I (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

I think that's a grand idea. :) I live on the eastside. Work in Bellevue (might as well live here at this point) and live in Kirkland. Hmmm, interests are pretty varied but have been train related as of late. Anything but insectoids/space probably. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

  Re: Sales this week

I know there has to be quite a few of us in this area. In PNLTC I think there is 6 or 7 that live within 50 miles of Seattle. I posted this to the Tacoma group also, I think there is a few readers down there. I live just north of Burien but travel (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac)