 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
SW [were] at Zany Brainy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 03:35:52 GMT

A friend who knows I like Legos called and told me the ZB in Redmon had the
Star Wars sets.  However, he'd grabbed the last XWing and Tie Fighter.  There
are a few small sets left.  I called Tukwila and they had them all still, so I
zoomed down there (from Bellevue) and got one of each!  Wheee.  They are now
out of Tie Fighters and XWings as well (They only had one of each) but have
quite a number of the landspeeders and speeder bikes.

Good luck!
-Anne