 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 50
    Not SW, 20% off at Fred Meyers —Anne Sullivan
   I opened my Sunday Seattle Times and went through all the adverts and there is a 20% off all Duplo and Lego coupon at Fred Meyers. The ones in Bellevue and Kirkland had just stocked up on Saturday, so there should be some good gettin'. I'm planning (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)