 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 40
    SEATTLE ONLY: Explorien Starship available until 12/21 —Sarah Heacock
   I am looking for a Seattlite who has a child that really really wants the Explorien Starship but has not been able to find one in the stores. (It does not have to be your child. Even if you know one, contact me. Only one available.) Also available, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)