 Local / United States / Washington / Seattle / 33
    Hello —Brian Gavula
   I am a Town, Train, and Castle guy living in Lakewood (near Tacoma). Brian G. (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Hello —Scott Smallbeck
   My daughter and I just went through Lakewood a couple weeks ago on a LEGO sweep, but we didn't find anything to write home about. Are there other store further south worth checking out? I have considered going down to Olympia just to peek around. I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Hello —Brian Gavula
     There's nothing significant down this way that can't be found elsewhere. The TRU in Olympia used to have some older (but not really old) stuff, but nothing I was interested in. There's also a store called Toy Liquidators much further south off I-5, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

        Re: Hello —Wouter van Wageningen
   (...) Will they do the big price-down after Christmas aswel? That would be double fun! ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)