 Local / United States / Washington / 92
Re: SEALUG Meeting November 11th photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Mark Sandlin writes:

From: "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com>

Is that an off-colored pic or are those "purple" bricks clones? <confused>

Normal blue bricks. They look purple because of the flash.

Aha...

I'll try. How does one go about doing that? ;-)

Hmm. you might not be old enough to know that yet.

<grin> I know how to enjoy myself, but was perplexed at the meaning of
"E*m*joy". Oh well. ;-)

-Shiri