 Local / United States / Washington / 9
Re: LUGSEA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 19:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Mark Sandlin writes:
Anyone ever thought about creating a Seattle-area Lego group? I'd sure
be interested in meeting up with some fellow LUGNET-ers and showing
off our creations.

I live in Everett, but I'd be happy to drive pretty much anywhere in the
Puget Sound region for once-in-a-while gatherings.

~Mark

Mark,

Several of us do get together reasonably often. We gather at different
individuals' houses - from West Seattle to Auburn. Most of us are associated
with PNLTC - although many of our interests are not limited to trains.

If you'd like more details, write me at eskimo2@worldnet.att.net.

Wayne