 Local / United States / Washington / 80
    My vacation pictures —Sean Forbes
   Hey all, As promised a few weeks ago, I've posted my first real web site with some pictures of one of my Lego characters in Hawaii. The bad news is that I was still learning how to take a good macro-setting picture and many of the pictures of Bolt, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.fun)