 Local / United States / Washington / 63
Re: Building thing in Bellingham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:34:21 GMT

Hi John.

I wish I could be there, but my wife's company BBQ is that day, so I'm
obligated to attend.

Have fun,

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:45:11 GMT
Subject: Building thing in Bellingham

Hey whats up people?
I'm hosting a building time at my local games shop called Eagles, they have a
game room and we'll have a table to build on. There will be no parts
mixing.The address for the store is 221 W. Holly, Bellingham WA 98225. This
little event thing is going to be on saturday september 16, from about noon to
5 or 6. I hope you guys can make it.

-later

John Aronson
http://www.geocities.com/goodlmf