 Local / United States / Washington / 177
    Re: Who is near Redmond? —Sean Forbes
   (...) Hi Felipe! Well, a lot of us are near Redmond, but our SEALUG (Seattle Area LUG) meeting is the weekend before on May 5th. I'll be out of the town the weekend of the 12th, but maybe one of the other guys isn't busy. Have a good trip! Sean (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)