 Local / United States / Washington / 111
  LUGnuts in Tri-cities?

Hello Washington, I'm working in the Tri-city area with AT&T. Just wondering if there are any LUGnuts in the area, and if so, are there any gatherings or events planned for December or January. "I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!" Bill (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: LUGnuts in Tri-cities?

Hi Bill, If you want to drive up to Seattle, we're having a meeting on the 16th at Wayne Hussey's house. I know it isn't really "in the area" of Tri-Cities, but I thought I'd offer. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)