 Local / United States / Vermont / 49
Re: NELUG Meeting to Prep for MindFest Next Week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Matthew Miller writes:
Chris Phillips <chris.phillips@computerboards.com> wrote:
The BU location sounds great!  (As long as there's no Red Sox game that
night...)

I think that the red sox, if they're still playing, will be away.

You are correct.

Wednesday at BU is OK for me too.  Will someone be posting or sending out more
spacifics as far as directions (Walk from the T?) and meeting location?

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/